The best way to avoid disputes with your landlord is to be aware of your rights as a tenant before signing a lease agreement. That way, you’ll be informed if he or she does something to violate your terms or rights. We help clients with a wide variety of tenant landlord issues, including, but not limited:
- Entering your unit without permission
- Illegally increasing or changing your rental rate
- Failing to address maintenance or pest problems
- Failing to disclose mandatory matters, such as the presence of lead paint or asbestos
- Failing to provide adequate notice of changes or utilities bills
By agreeing to rent your property or properties to tenants, you assume a great deal of responsibility. This is why it is so important to work with a real estate law attorney who can protect you and your assets. We’ll ensure your contracts are ironclad and favorable to you. We can also help with any other landlord tenant dispute you may be facing, such as:
- Past due renters & evictions
- Security deposit disagreements
- Property damage
- Illegal use of the property
- Abandoned items and property
- Squatters’ rights
The Law Office of Richard C. Claahsen provides trusted representation for Yorkville clients involved in landlord tenant disputes. Contact our firm today at (630) 553-1234 to schedule a consultation with an experienced and knowledgeable attorney.
SUCCESSFUL LANDLORD TENANT DISPUTES ATTORNEY SERVING YORKVILLE CLIENTS
Are you dealing with a difficult tenant who is not abiding by the terms laid out in their rental agreement? Is your landlord abusing your rights as a tenant? If so, you are not alone. Landlord tenant disputes are extremely commonplace and can result in a great deal of stress and financial strain for both parties. At the Law Office of Richard C. Claahsen, we help both tenants and landlords navigate these issues and resolve them according to the law.